The Cuba INvestment Working Group
Who We Are:
The Cuba Investment Working Group (Cuba IWG) is an association of corporations, institutional investors, advisors, small/medium enterprises, non-profit institutions and individuals committed to engaging Cuba and the Cuban people through the expansion of investment and business.
What We Do:
As it takes a more active role in the global economy, Cuba will present investors with a myriad of opportunities across a wide spectrum of sectors and asset classes. Cuba IWG's mission is to foster a community of interested parties and provide them with the resources, information, and platform needed to expand Cuba's investment relationship with the world.
Cuba IWG achieves this through:
- The coordination of working groups on specific subjects, sectors and asset classes pertinent to Cuba's expanding investment relationship with the world.
- The development and preservation of:
- The Cuba FDI Database which tracks and catalogs investments, joint ventures and cooperation agreements by foreign entities in Cuba.
- An investor resources directory which lists public sector and non-profit resources for investors in Cuba and around the world.
- The Cuba IWG Blog which aggregates economic news about Cuba.
- The organization of summits, roundtables and delegations which are designed to educate corporations, institutional investors, advisors, small/medium enterprises, non-profit institutions and individuals about investing in Cuba, while providing them with the opportunity to interact directly with Cuba's business community.
How We Operate:
Cuba IWG is a non-profit.
Banner Image by Esteban Fernandez Garcia